- Written translation
- Technical translation
- Legal translation
- Economic translation
- Literary translation
- Medical translation
- Notarized translation
- Oral translation
- Translation of websites
- Translation of CV
- Translation by a native speaker
- Translation of games
- Urgent translation
Written translation is a translation which is carried out in written form. There are different types as the written translation (for example, legal) of the written text and the written translation received as the result of the work with oral text. In turn written translations divided on the full written translation, annotative, abstractive and consultive translation. We will consider each type in more detail.
- The most demanded type is full written translation, the purpose is to receive the text with the same meaning as in original but on the other language.
- Annotative translation – is very compact translation. After the reading and judgment of the whole text, translator passes to the review of basic questions in a short form.
- During the abstractive translation the information is stated selectively giving the preference to the most essential facts. If the abstractive translation is performed qualitatively then it will be easier to work with huge texts.
- The person who is able to translate but do not understand the sense of any fragment of the text usually addresses for the consultive translation.
Beside these types, there are technical translation and literary translation. In the first one (translation of the reference books, project and normative documentation, specifications, instructions, etc.) observance of the form isn’t very important, it is necessary to convey the right meaning of terms used in sphere of activity. On the contrary, content, form, composition and author's receptions are equally valuable for the literary translation. Perhaps only the specialist who writes prose or poems and can truly inform the reader of the ideas and images putted by the author in the text can create the high quality literary translation.
Sphere of literary translation consists not only of work with art books but also with scientific and popular scientific literature – magazines and books.
Technical type relates to the economic (tax and financial statements, economic articles, business plans, annual reports, etc.), medical (medical certificates, results of investigations, pharmaceutical documentation, etc.), legal translation, etc. – good knowledge in these subject is necessary for the correct interpretation of texts from these areas. As for the legal sphere it is not a simple task to translate regulatory acts, constituent documents, agreements, powers of attorney, etc. and also to perform the translation of legal terms, but experienced specialists cope with it with enthusiasm.
In our language services company you can order a written translation of websites, games and resumes. For you a high-quality translation by the native speaker and the certified translation can be also performed.
HOW TO ORDER TRANSLATIONS?
Send an order through the span>
form located on the
Our specialists will
consult for free, calculate
the cost of the order within
30 minutes and send you
the details for payment
You receive ready-made documents. There is courier